Wednesday, February 8, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What is something you are loving right now?
Our bakery's afternoon special. Each day after 2, they sell a dozen donuts for $3. They have jelly, custard filled and the chocolate and vanilla iced ones! I tried a Dunkin Donut after that and yuck! All I tasted was artifical and stale!
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
The only one I have visited is NYC. I haven't been there in some years. Pretty sad since I only live about 45 minutes outside of the city. I did have a really great date with my hubby there before we were married. We went to a play and dinner for his birthday. I would like to visit Venice some day.
3. Are you a romantic?
I guess so. Especially after thinking about Venice :)
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
I love "You've Got Mail". Really at the end when she goes to meet him and he comes over that bridge- brings tears to my eyes every time.
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
I didn't know so I took the quiz. According to it I am a Kanga; "Warm and loving and great with children. People know not to misbehave around you, or else they'll end up in time out."
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
Have I mentioned that we have the best bakery ever in our town? The make a Chocolate Meltaway Cake that is outrageous! Everytime I bring it somewhere everyone loves it!!!
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18 NKJV
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Did anyone else enjoy watching the NY Giants festivities as much as I did? It was amazing!