Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
No, but I have played mini-golf. I do not have any interest in playing. It is expensive and I think I would get bored waiting. My husband used to golf before he met me. I didn't even know the Masters was this weekend but I wouldn't have watched it anyway.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I do not like the idea of wearing a hat. Since baseball caps don't count, the only one I can remember wearing is a graduation cap and I have seen photos of me as a little girl wearing an Easter bonnet. I guess I will have to pass on being up on fashion this spring ;)
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
A 2. I can't use them but I think I would find a way if it meant I'd starve.
4. Has technology taken over?
Yes, I think so.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
Probably at least ten times. I have a mirror in my hallway on the way to the bathroom and my bedroom.
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
Tulip. I love Tulips. It is one of the only things I can draw also. You wouldn't know an adult drew it though but it is pretty good for a kid ;)
7. I am proud of myself for __________________.
Getting back on an exercise routine and following my eating plan which involves no eggs, bananas, or most dairy.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't come up with one right now- LoL.