Wednesday, April 18, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
I think BlueJays are beautiful. Every once in a while I spot one in my yard. My neighbor is a big bird feeder. I think she puts out certain food to attract certain birds.
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
I don't tweet. My week so far has been busy. I am happy to be back to doing our school with the kids. I don't think I would be good at tweeting ;)
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
That is none of their business, is what I say!
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
I will have to say Sandlot. It is about a bunch of kids that play baseball and it is pretty funny.
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
Yes, please. I like it steamed with a touch of butter. I usually have it for Easter but not this year. I couldn't find any from the USA so I refused to buy it.
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
The fact that I have a purpose in life given to me by the God of the Universe.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
Uh....No! It involves way too much coordination involving the eyes for me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is anyone else enjoying half price Easter candy? We bought Peeps, jelly beans and sour bunnies, which taste like Sweet tarts). I couldn't have any chocolate bunnies this year (they contain milk), but I think I made up for it.