Wednesday, June 6, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
I am guessing between 350 and 400. No, I didn't know all of them. I knew a lot by name and had my select group of friends that I knew very well.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
My children with their projects for their History notebook.
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
Love them. I like them on hamburgers and on the side of a sandwich. My favorite is Trader Joes bread and butter pickles and baby gerkins. I used to buy a dill one out of a barrel and eat it all by itself but haven't in a long while.
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
This one is difficult. I don't know...Soccer Moms drive Mini-Vans? Long Island girls have accents; I mean Looong Guyland- LOL!
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
Yes, but it has been years. I liked it but never rode as an adult. Now I have lost interest. I didn't watch the Kentucky Derby and don't play on watching the Triple Crown this weekend. When I was a kid I enjoyed watching the horses race from the pressbox at Belmont. My aunt worked there and would take us there for a day of fun.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
It is a toss up between "The Wedding Planner" with Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey and "The Wedding Singer" with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. I love the music in that one. It cracks me up to see different things from the 1980s.
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
Looking at Joyce's list I see I have been to quite a few of them. I would like to see The Grand Canyon as a stop if I ever get to drive cross country in a Winnebago :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am thankful that my Mom's knee replacement surgery went well today. Hoping her recovery is quick and she does well with her physical therapy.