Wednesday, July 25, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. The Summer Olympics officially begin this Friday night...will you be watching? If you could see just one event in person which one would you pick?
Probably not. I do like to watch gymnastics. I find it amazing how they do that!
2.Do lazy days make you feel rested or unproductive?
Both. I feel rested at first but then I start feeling underproductive so I start doing something. It is hard for me to have a lazy day AND night.
3. July 25th is 'officially' Threading the Needle Day...can you sew? On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not at all and 10 being Betsy Ross-like, how would you rate your skill with a needle and thread?
I am a 1. I can sew if I have to, but it isn't neat. I wouldn't sew anything other than pajamas or something that isn't worn in public. I do have a sewing machine although I only used it when I took a quilting class years ago. That quilt is still waiting to be finished ;)
4. 'Threading the Needle' can also mean to walk a fine line between two things or issues (think awkward social situation). When was the last time you had to 'thread the needle', figuratively speaking?
I can't think of a time. Joyce stumped me on this question! I bet after I read a bunch of other hodgepodges I might have a better idea- LOL!
5. Kidney, pinto, black, or navy...your favorite bean?
I like black beans when they are mixed with ground beef and on top of nachos.
6. Have you ever hosted a garage sale? Was it more success or bust?
Yes, twice. It was a success to me because I got rid of stuff and made some money.
7. What makes you roll your eyes?
Parents who act like they aren't the parent and give in to their children in public. Yesterday there was a woman with two small children at Kohl's. They were having a temper tantrum and when I looked next the mother was outside of the store while the kids were playing with the handicapped door opener. She was standing there waiting while they did what they wanted which was obviously the cause of their temper tantrum. Prime example of child centered parenting. Okay, I am done rolling my eyes.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My echocardiogram came back normal :) Thank you to all who prayed.