I am linking up with Joyce for another great week of hodgepodge.1. So, do you like beer?
I like root beer and kielbasa cooked in beer.
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
Exercising. I know it is good for me but honestly don't like it. I have to force myself to go through the motions and then I feel great afterwards.
3. When was the last time you rode a bus? Where was it headed?
If given the choice I would never choose public transportation. When I was a young girl I was on a bus in the city and I smiled at an old bag lady. She started cursing me out. Thankfully there was an off duty police officer on the bus that calmed me down.
I took a shuttle bus at a golf outing about six years ago. The parking was so far away, it was raining and we had our two little ones with us so it made perfect sense.
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
This is the song that never ends.....
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night...what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
Well it was a friendly debate but rather deep. It was about God's forgiveness vs. having to pay for your sins.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
I don't think so. There are lots of great things to do with money. However any amount that makes someone too selfish is too much for them.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
Soda is what we call it here on Long Island.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The phone calls are just beginning for the upcoming election. I think I am going to have to lower my ringers and stop answering "unavailable".