Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. What's one simple small pleasure on your summer 'to-do' list?
Sitting at the beach with my toes in the sand, listening to the waves come in and the seagulls overhead.
2. Do you have strong feelings or opinions regarding the immigration debate in your home country? Feel free to share your thoughts, but please play nice.
Well, I think immigration is fine if it is done the way it used to be. Many came through Ellis Island, learned the language, had a sponsor, worked hard and became part of our society. I don't agree with those who want to come here and not become part of our society.
3. What's something in your home or wardrobe that could be described as 'star spangled'?
We have a big, beautiful American flag flying on the front of our house. I also put flags in my vase in the living room. We all have Old Navy flag shirts too.
4. Is your house set up for a party?
No. I still have to do my weekly cleaning ;)
5. What one never-before-visited city in America, would you most like to see?
Newport, Rhode Island. I'm an east coast girl and have been to many cities up and down the coast but have only drove through Rhode Island. I prefer beach cities too :)
6. Your favorite red food? White food? Blue food?
I will have to choose healthy foods since my doctor put me on a Paleo diet in hopes of calming down my autoimmune thyroid condition. Red- watermelon, white- grapes, blue- blueberries. If I were to choose something I can't eat it would be a rainbow ice.
7. What freedom do you value the most, and why?
Freedom of religion. I am thankful for a country where I am not thrown in jail for carrying a bible.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy 4th of July!