Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. July 24th is Amelia Earhart Day. Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. What's something you've recently accomplished solo?
I can't think of anything for this one. Maybe after I read everyone else's answers I'll get an idea ;)
2. What's one product you use that never ever fails?
3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
Right now my place in the world is at home being the best wife and mom I can be.
4. Worst movie you ever saw?
Groundhog Day. I can't stand that movie! My husband loves it and can watch it over and over but when it's on I quickly find something else to do.
5. What's the last fun thing you did?
Swimming in the Long Island Sound and riding the waves with a boogie board. I did that with my kids a couple of weeks ago as part of my birthday celebration. It was a cloudy day and rained off and on, which made for nice waves, especially since that water is usually pretty still.
6. The month of July is named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar...ever been to Rome? What's your favorite Italian dish?
No, I've never been to Rome, but it sure does look beautiful. My favorite Italian dish is lasagna, but only if it's homemade by me, my sister or my Mom. Fresh lasagna noodles make a big difference in taste. We layer homemade sauce, noodles, sausage, sauce, noodles, browned ground beef, sauce, noodles, ricotta, sauce, noodles, sauce and mozzarella. It is delicious and tastes even better the second day.
7. What is one piece of advice you'd offer new mom Kate Middleton?
Smile when everyone gives you advice and then do what you know is best- love your baby and enjoy every second.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I think Kate Middleton looks spectaculor, especially for it only being one day since she gave birth! She has such a lovely way about her. Prince William did well with choosing her.