Visit Joyce and join the fun!
The last time I bowled was in March. I do like to bowl but have to be careful with my back. I'm not good but once in a while I do manage to get a strike or spare ;)
2. Should sports stars be role models?
It depends on which sports star it is. If they are honest and hard working then why not? If they are stuck up, full of themself and willing to do anything to further their career then no.
3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan? How do you like your oats?
I do like oatmeal. I like mine made with vanilla almond milk and sprinkled with cinnamon, chopped walnuts and fruit (blueberries, apples or pears).
4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?
Sadly, I don't have a reading list. I am reading my bible and working on finishing "Lies Women Believe and The Truth That Sets Them Free" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. Some of the women at church are planning on reading "Trusting God Even When Life Hurts" by Jerry Bridges. I have read it before and my copy is falling apart but I may look into getting the study guide and digging deeeper. Maybe I should start a reading list ;)
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?
You are doing a good job. Keep being faithful.
6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?
"The Wedding Planner" with Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey. It is a romantic comedy and I love the character Jennifer Lopez plays.
7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?
1. High waisted jeans, especially when they are tucked in or with a belt. Check out Brenda and Kelly from Beverly Hills 90210. That is what I'm talking about!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is a Snow Day :) Looks like we have at least a foot of snow this morning. The temperature is 7 degrees so I haven't ventured out yet. I wanted to share a photo of how beautiful it looks but it's too cold to snap a photo from my door in my jammies. Hopefully the sun will warm it up a few degrees before we dig out and have some fun :)