Wednesday, May 18, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What reveals more about a woman-her refrigerator or her purse?
Her refrigerator. You can see how she organizes things in there, if it is messy or clean and what kinds of food she likes to give her family.
2. When was the last time you visited a zoo? Where? What's your favorite zoo animal?
A few years ago. The Bronx Zoo. I love the giraffes, although they stunk...badly.
3. What social issue fires you up?
Hum....I guess I would have to say same sex "marriage".
4. Are you a coupon clipper? Are you extreme?
No. I rarely find coupons for anything I use. We do use the coupons that come in the mail for Ralph's Famous Ices though. And some for take out food, but it is rare for me to buy anything at the supermarket with a coupon.
5. What is one of your favorite souvenirs brought back from your travels?
I am pretty boring with this...but I would have to say magnets. I like to get one from each place we visit and keep them on my fridge.
6. Lemon meringue or key lime?
Yum, both are delicious but if I had to pick one it would be Key Lime. I like lime better than lemon.
7. What is the most beautiful word you know in any language?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Has anyone seen the sun lately? It has been cloudy here all week. We did get a glimpse of it earlier today but it is hiding again. Last week we had such beautiful spring weather I almost thought it was here to stay :)