Wednesday, June 15, 2011
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have one let's pretend you do.
I have to admit I had to Google bucket list to see what it was. I can't think of anything. I just want to live my life being the person God created me to be.
2. What makes a good dad?
A good dad takes the time to be the leader in his home. He teaches his children the Word of God and lives out its' principles. He spends time with the children and does fun things. His children know that he is always there for them.
3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones?
Yuck! I do not like insects! I don't know if I am afraid of them but I do know they gross me out!
4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house?
London Broil, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, sausage. Those are the regulars here.
5. Do you believe playing is more important than winning?
Hmmm. Not really sure. I think we should play with the desire to win. God's Word tells us that whatever we do we should do with all of our might. If we have done that we are winners :)
6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year?
Not anymore. I still do like to get a little color but don't purposely lay in the sun with baby oil on. Oops, yes I used to do that! I don't use self tanners as I would probably be a streaky mess. I have gone to tanning salons when I was younger (and dumber) but couldn't stand the top of the bed closing over me.
7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would...
Be blogging. I don't think I even knew what blogging was! I have met a wonderful group of friends through it and still can't believe how connected I feel to them.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't wait to finish up school with my kids. Another week or so and we will be on summer break :)