Thursday, March 8, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. Did March come in like a lion or was it something less ferocious in your neck of the woods?
It was not as ferocious as a lion here. It has been a very mild winter. Today was the warmest day yet, 63 degrees!
2. Speaking of lions, which one's your film favorite...The Cowardly Lion (Wizard of Oz), Mufasa (The Lion King), Elsa (Born Free), or Alex (Madagascar)? You may notice I left Aslan off the list. Including him would have made this question way too easy for many of you.
I don't know the last two so I will go with The Cowardly Lion. Really though isn't that what everyone wants....more courage.
3. What's your favorite spot from which to view the sunrise or sunset?
The beach. I love sitting there watching the sunset over the water. I am not much of a photographer so I don't have any pictures.
4. To what extent is knowledge power and to what extent is truth power? What's the difference?
Whoa! That made my head spin for a minute! Knowledge is power when you know the truth and then can take action. Truth is power because the truth shall set you free! "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32
5. What's something peculiar you've seen recently?
Not so recently....but one of our neighbors has an old pick up truck in his driveway. At Christmastime he puts Santa in the driver's seat all lit up.
6. Bottled water...your thoughts?
Well I think bottled water is way overrated. There are certainly times when it is convenient like when packing a cooler and your thermos isn't going to hold enough or when I am on my Gazelle working out and the bottle holder only fits a bottled water upside down! We have a filter at our sink so when home that is the easiest way to get water to drink. It angers me that amusement parks and the like can charge $4 for a bottle of water when you can buy a case for that price. Then again water fountains gross me out so there aren't many choices.
7. What's your strongest sense?
Smell. I am very sensitive to smells. My eyes are tired since I had a balance problem I've relied heavily on my sight.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Who knew that I could think that much about bottled water ;)