Wednesday, March 21, 2012
I am linking up today for Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. The first day of spring is here...do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting-your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?
No, I don't enjoy working in the yard, but I enjoy sitting out there. My favorite would have to be raking since I don't actually have to touch any dirt. My least favorite then would have to be planting. One sight of a worm and I am done!
2. What puts a spring in your step?
God's Word. After spending time in God's Word I have a new energy to face the day.
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action?
When we received a phone call that my father-in-law had fallen. Good thing they only live a few blocks away.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
I love carrots. I like them raw, cooked and mashed. My grandmother made the best carrots ever!
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when it's time to check out?
Yes, I like having little reminders of my travels since I don't travel often anymore.
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
I haven't belonged to many teams or clubs. I would have to say my ladies book club. I love getting together and sharing our thoughts on things.
7. Is cloning a sign of progress?
No. I think it is going backwards. If that makes sense!