- If you could go on two vacations, without any concerns, one with your family and one with your husband where would you go? With my family, The White Mountains in New Hampshire. With my husband to Freeport, Maine.
- If you could write a book, what author would you want to be like and why? Elizabeth George because she is so practical and full of wisdom.
- If you could dream up the most romantic evening with your spouse, what would it be? Staying at a Bed and Breakfast (in Maine) while it is snowing out. The fireplace going and the moonlight shining.
- If you could hear your parents say anything about you, what would you want to hear? I am so proud of her.
- If you were to have your dream job/career/extra-occupation, other than the blessings of what you are doing today, what would it be? Counseling women and showing them that God’s Word has all the answers to life’s problems.
- If you could be a missionary in any country, where would you go to serve? Probably Canada. I don’t like to fly.
- If you could go back for a day, year or month in your past, what would it be and why? Of course I would pick the year right before I became a Christian, but when I stop to think about it I wouldn’t because I know all of the difficult stages of my life were used to bring me to Christ.
Thanks Janette for inviting me to play. Anyone else want to join in? Just copy Janette’s questions and answer them. I look forward to hearing your answers blogging friends.